To be honest I just really wanted to make a tactics game...
I always like bending the wording of Ludum Dare themes out of shape on purpose: here "button control" refers not to how the game is controlled (although it does only use the two mouse buttons) but rather to the button-eyes and button-shields of the stitch-punk universe.
The game is pretty simple, but there are a few tricky rules:
- Left click to select a stitch-punk.
- Right-click to issue an order.
- All attacks happen before charges.
- All charges happen before retreats.
- All retreats happen before all moves.
- stitch-punks take double damage if surrounded.
- stitch-punks take half damage if they have the high ground.
You can vote for the game here.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.